Head TG-16 Maintainer
The TG16 Maintainer
|<! *** "TG-16 Sections" title line">
- Toys for your toys: a listing of add-ons available for the unit.
- A section that reviews each emulator and discusses the pros and cons
of each emulator from A to Virtual Magic Engine
Operation Tips<!br> - Having trouble running the latest and greatest
emulator? Read this document of tips and advise. It contains answers to
the questions I get asked the most. (It could even save you some headache.)
- Games, game sites, translations, utilities, you name it. If it deals
with the TG-16 and it can be downloaded, then it's in here.
equivilents - A listing of quality console based games ported to the
Compatiblity Chart - What ROMs work and what ROMs don't under todays
best emulators? The list is in here!
Graffix 16) ROM Image Archive - A large collection of TG-16 ROMs.
Shot Comparison - A simple page to compare the graphical emulation
of all TG16 emulators.
- Ever wanted to play an foreign game but was turned down because it was
in another language? Well, bring your interests back!In here, you will
find a listings on known foreign TG-16 ROMs translated to English.
- Tutorials to help get you started with some of the TG-16 Emulators.
Resource Information - Are you an emulator author looking for technical
related information concerning this unit? Look no further! (Coming soon.)
- A listing of utilities for the TG-16.
Grafx/PC Engine Emulation Sections
Finally... - if you have anything of humor to pass relating to
a game or anything about this unit, pass it along!
& sound chip: HuC6280 (7.16MHz)
6 channel stereo (5-bit sampling)
HuC6260 (odd but true)
512 (256 for sprites, 256 for the background.)
Control of 64
sprites at once (16 colors and 32x64 max size.)
8 Kbyte (64Kbit)
64Kbyte " 512 Kbit"
256Kbit - 20 Megabit Max. (S.F. 2) Normally 8 Mbits
4 buttons [I, II, SELECT & START]
to the 'Zone