Search Script Fixed
The old search script that we used here on the 'Zone has been replaced with that from Google. We used to use SWISH++, which would go through our site every evening and record the occurances of each word each web page. Two years ago, the script stopped working. After talking to the server admins, we determined it was pointless to try to hack the thing back together to get it to work once again, now that people pretty much havepages that are dyamically created, not static. Thus, the search script has been replaced with that of Google's. I was going to customize the output from Google's search engine to match that of the site, but I fail to see the point.