These are the May Update news:
- N64: Nintendo's top system will see Mario RPG 2 in
the 11th of August.
- Reviews: Cyrus has sent a Wild Arms 2 review. Check it!
- Server: our mirror at Emualliance is back!
has won the Portuguese Premier League! We are the
- URL: ok, it's ours! From now on, you can access this webpage
using www.rpgchannel.com (it was about time we had our own
domain name :) ).
- Updates: sorry for the recent lack of updates, but my life is
kind of messed up right now. I have one month to store in my
head one year of Physics and another of Mathematics. I'll be
spending most of my time studying, which will diminuish the
amount of updates. If you want to help, please send me news,
reviews, hints... anything you consider useful. That way, I
would save some precious studying time and will be able to
keep updating this page. Support messages are also welcome
(specially in a tough time like this). If you're willing
to help, drop me an e-mail.
- Reviews: The Unknown Soldier has send a Breath of Fire 3 review.
Check it out!
- Soccer: ok, it's not RPG related... but... Sporting won 2-0
against Marítimo! Acosta scored twice and Sporting is
just 3 points away from the title! Hopefully, next week I'll
be saying "Sporting is the Portuguese Soccer Champion" :).
- Emu Realm: Swordsman is working hard in the return of his
emulation homepage. Instead of becoming just another source
of ripped broken links, he is uploading games (including N64
ones). Check out his page at
http://www.emurealm.xrs.net and, since you're there,
take a look at some of my reviews (the "Streets of Rage 2"
review is one of my best works :) ).
- Baldur's Gate 2: the sequel to Bioware's RPG will hit the stores
this Fall. One of its coolest features will be the import option.
Yap, you can get your old character from Baldur's Gate (or from
the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion) and play BG2 with it. But
don't worry if you don't have that game... even if you create a
character from scratch, he will start at level 7 or 8 (depending
on the class). The game will also have a difficulty setting that
will affect the gameplay. In the lower difficulty level, for example,
your health will re-generate whenever you gain a level. It is also
expected that this sequel will be bigger than the original, so get
ready for some massive RPGing :).
You know something important that happened recently? Then
send it to me! If it's really important, I'll place it here!
Old Updates of this section are
available in the Archive.